Saturday, October 13, 2012

Haters make me strong

I try to be like everyone. But when I act like them Someone else wants me to act different. I can't always be like this. I'm gonna be me. If you have a problem don't hang out with me. I know how to manage my life without your hatred and pain. I can be myself and live my life. You just try to make it harder to achieve it. But you made me strong which I thank you for. For giving me hate I learned how to keep my head up and keep going. For Calling me names, I learned how to be a better person. Better than I Was before. You may hate me but for what? I never did anything. Why hate? Its not You is it? But Your hatred Is making me a whole lot better. I'm gonna learn more soon and who knows I could end up better than you thought. Never underestimate the power of Hope, Love, Courage, God, And Believing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment